top of page

To ensure that we are able to tackle issues for residents in Walsall please report Antisocial behaviour to:

Walsall Council - Community Protection

ASB issues can also be reported to your Local Neighbourhood Police Team on 101. If you are a housing association tenant, please report any ASB to your local housing office first. If you rent your home from a private landlord or letting agency, please report any ASB to them first. Remember in the event of immediate danger please call 999

Public Spaces Protection Order - Walsall Town Centre

Walsall Council has made a Public Spaces Protection Order (PSPO) covering Walsall Town Centre as a means to tackle on going antisocial behaviour that is having a detrimental effect on the quality of life of those who live and work in the locality. The PSPO allows the council to place prohibitions and requirements on the way in which individuals behave with in a clearly defined area.


The order is intended to ensure that the law-abiding majority can use and enjoy public spaces safely and free from antisocial behaviour. West Midlands Police are fully supportive on an order.

Unauthorised Encampments

An unauthorised encampment arises where people are residing in a vehicle or vehicles, tents or similar structures on any land without consent. The encampment may be on council land, highway land or private land.

Police - non-emergency number


Dog Wardens
RSPCA – Cruelty line
Community Protection
bottom of page